Permanent Reminder

tattoo
a permanent reminder
of a night best forgotten


Dear Reader,
As of September 2014, I have changed the format of my blog. Instead of a poem-a-day, I will now post twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday. By posting twice a week, I am allowing myself more of an opportunity to publish my poetry in publications that classify poems appearing on personal blogs as "previously published". If you haven't already done so, please enter your email address at the right so you can receive Wee Words in your inbox twice a week. And remember, PLEASE COMMENT if any poem strikes your fancy.
Thank you,
Bridget Magee

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. And I'm so happy that you'll be setting aside some of your poems for submission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz, and thank you for your constant encouragement. Hopefully I'll more success with publication. Increasing the odds will help I hope. = )

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)