What in the Wee World is Going On? April Newsletter

Happy April!  

I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled 23 words about a photo on my phone camera roll poetry series to bring you my monthly 

What in the Wee World is Going On? Newsletter

#ClimatePoemProject link.

Find this week's Poetry Friday roundup at Mary Lee's blog.

Jama at Alphabet Soup has the National Poetry Month Kidlitosphere Events Roundup!

💗Want to share the love?💗

Follow wee words for wee ones on

Facebook

Instagram (new!)

TikTok

Pinterest

 

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on rolling out another Bridget Magee masterpiece! It sounds positively yummy! Thank you to Smidgey for the fantastic Bio Poem. You do stay busy, don't you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary Lee! Staying busy keeps me out of trouble...mostly. Smidgey says, "Yip!" :)

      Delete
  2. Bridget, you are so clever! You could build a MAD Magazine style empire, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! You're on to me! Here's to empire building (on a firm meatball foundation). :)

      Delete
  3. I am bowled over (and covered with sauce) by this masterpiece of meatball promotion! Go, Bridget, Go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your 'saucy' encouragement, but would love to know who you are! :)

      Delete
  4. Hooray! Can't wait to meat Antonio! I'd love to see his ARC. Many, many congratulations on your publication. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I've put you on the advanced readers list because you are definitely an ADVANCED reader! Details to come...

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Bridget! Sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Rose! Antonio is a fun guy, though he can be hard to stomach. (You'll understand when you read it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy lady! Hope Smidgey got to meet that handsome lake guy (wink wink)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)