BEE Fulfilled (2 versions!) + Bandito Burrito Poem

Are you hungry?

Because I've got TWO FULFILLING videos for you today...

Which one do you prefer?

Let me know in the comments!

🌯

Menu Item #1: BEE Fulfilled (Beans of Light)


🌯

Menu Item #2: BEE Fulfilled (Fillings Inside)


🌯🌞

Wondering where I found such an awesome burrito song and how the musicians came up with it? 

Check out this hilarious video by Good Mythical Morning:


🌯

Poetry in Motion: Bandito Burrito


I don a mask

to become incognito.

Then I surreptitiously

do something neato...

I take a bit of this.

Definitely some of that.

I scoop.

I toss.

I dollop.

I splat.

Then I flip,

and fold,

and hug,

and hold.

¡Olé!

Chip, chip, hooray!

©2024, Bridget Magee. All Rights Reserved.


❤️

Many thanks to Buffy Silverman for hosting Poetry Friday this week!



11 comments:

  1. LOL...how can I choose? You always bring out the humor. It's wonderful. I love all the videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I hope you came away poetically nourished and satisfied. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Bandito Burrito!!! Love all of these. So much fun. And that's a wrap! Where have you bean? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love them both, but the first one got me with “reverse Pangea!” I do a little happy dance and a few hand claps in my mind when I click on a link to your blog! : ) Thank you for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey! It makes my heart happy that you look forward to reading my silliness! :)

      Delete
  4. Chip, chip, hooray for you and Bandito Burrito! Now I will always see a burrito as a supercontinent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Buffy! The cheering fellas revealed my friend-chip goals. ;)

      Delete
  5. Ah, I like the first one, a little longer, Bridget, & that "burrito sunshine"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Linda, I like that one better, too. The 'beans of light' crack me up!

      Delete
  6. Burrito sunshine is fun! And the reverse pangea. So funny! It is hard to decide, but I think I like the first one best. Fun Good Mythical Morning singers of Burrito Sunshine! I also loved "hug and hold"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Unfortunately Blogger has been known to eat some comments...sorry! If this happened to you, please email me direct: bridget@bridgetmagee.com. I promise I'll answer. :)